The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Ash Wednesday Project

My goal for the AWP is to do a continuous log during the Lent season of my thoughts, my dreams, my fears, my shame, my observations and my confessions from the crazy little world that I call my life. I guess you can say that I have been inspired by this book, Donald Miller's Blue Like Jazz. It is a sort of observation of life and religion and God. It is like nothing I have ever read. And hopefully, this BLOG project is like nothing I have ever written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home