The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday, The 11th, 3rd Day of Lent

I must talk to at least one coke dealer every week. They usually call towards the end of the day. They ask me if my company sells scales. I say yes and then I ask them what kind they are looking for. They always say a scale that weights in hundredths of a gram. I say, yeah we sell those. I then tell them that we don't have any here, but I can order one for them. Then they say, oh dude, you don't have any there that you could sell me today. Then I say, no we don't, which is a lie, since we do have one that I could sell them but I know what they want the scale for. That is when I ask them what they want it for, that is usually when they hang up. But today, this guy said, it was for a school project. Come on. Don't insult my intelligence. I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I know no one needs to buy a 500 dollar scale at 4:30 on a Friday. How pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home