The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Friday, February 18, 2005

Friday the 18th, 10th day of Lent

Traveling doesn't bother me. Traveling with other people does. We were going back to the Minneapolis airport when we missed the turn. No one seemed to understand that "Terminal" was where we needed to go. When we finally got the rental van dropped off, we arrived at the ticket counter and no one understood how to use the e-ticket machines. Luckily for me, I talked with a ticket agent and found out I could get on the direct flight from MN directly to NWA. I told everyone else good-bye, and they all hated me for my good fortune of getting back home before they would even leave the airport. I was so lucky that I even got an empty seat next to me on the way back. My mom has said that my good fortune this past winter on flights is because of "good living." I don't know about that. I don't know what kind of morals one must live to have just enough "good living."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home