The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, February 21, 2005

Monday the 21st, 13th day of Lent

My feeling of sadness continued today. And I called her. Which was a stupid thing to do. But I wanted to hear her voice for some reason. She always seemed to make me feel better. We would talk on the phone for hours, late at night. Even though we were miles away at the time, and I had to work the next day and she had class. We still talked through the night. I now realize that I loved her, a lot. And I think she loved me too. Or at least I hope she did. Because no one really wants waste love on someone who doesn't reciprocate that love.

It was a stupid thing to do. I know it. And I ought to just erase her number from my cell phone, but I don't. And as much as I want to say I don't know why I don't erase her number, I know why. And that's what makes me feel bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home