The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday the 28th, 20th day of Lent

Last night was the Oscars. I guess they picked them alright. I haven't seen many of the movies that were nominated. I do know that I would like to see Finding Neverland. I also really like Sideways. But the movie that I really like this past year was Garden State. It was quirky. It had Natalie Portman in it. It was funny. It had a great soundtrack. But most of all it spoke to me. Not many films these days move me or make me feel a certain way. Sure it could have been better. A few of the scenes that were deleted and featured on the DVD are amazing and make me wonder why they were cut. But it is a movie for my genereation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home