The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Saturday the 19th, 11th day of Lent

I enjoy the craziness of my life most times. But sometimes, especially today, I long to be normal. My parents are taking a vacation this weekend. They are going to a place where I thought I was going to end up a few years back. I thought I was going to fall in love, get married, get a good job, maybe even have a few kids. And this weekend my parents would have came up to see us on the way to the motorcycle show. My dad and I would have went to the bike show for the afternoon while my mom and wife would be out shopping and talking about whatever it is that women talk about when they are by themselves. Then later we would eat dinner somewhere. It would have been normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home