The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Saturday the 26th, 18th day of Lent

I had breakfast at the Waffle House this morning. I love Waffle House. It always seems to be one of those places I stop at when I am on a road trip. Probably because there seems to be one on every single exit on any interstate. I also like it because the grill is right there, there always seems to be someone nice working, and they will make anything you want for breakfast. I know a lot of people like Cracker Barrel too when traveling, and I do too. But Waffle House is quick, and that's they way I like to eat. My parents like to eat, sit and drink another cup of coffee. Not me. I want to eat and leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home