The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sunday the 20th, 12th day of Lent

My state of being is still pretty depressed this weekend. It's beautiful outside, but I just feel like crap. Hopefully the feelings will pass here pretty soon. There is a Better Than Ezra song that keeps going through my head this weekend. It's called "Live Again." The first lines go as follows:

DON'T FEAR,
EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE AT A LOSS.
I'M NUMB,
A SHELL OF EMPTY THOUGHTS.
BUT YOU GLOW,
YOU STRETCH AND PULL ME OUT.
DOES THAT TROUBLE YOU?
DOES THAT TROUBLE YOU?

And I just know exactly how that feels...By the way, if you don't own any Better Than Ezra albums, I highly suggest that you go out and buy one. They are all great. My favorite, the one I always come back to, is How Does Your Garden Grow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home