The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sunday the 27th, 19th day of Lent

I have been slowly reading a book by my grandfather. He isn't technically my grandfather. He married my grandmother pretty late in her life. But he has been the only grandfather I have had because both of my parents' fathers died before I was born. But Poss is the kind of grandfather anyone would want to have. He has all these tales and stories to tell. He has lived enough lives for 5 books. He has been on the wrong side of the law plenty of times. He has been called a sin monger. He has been married so many times that I don't actually remember the number. But he is a world class man. I remember one time he called me. I was a senior in high school and had given him a senior picture. Well he had to call me because one of his friends had sent him a picture of their dog and he wanted to make sure I was ok with him putting this dog's picture in a double sided frame next to mine. That's just the kind of guy he is. When I think of a gentleman, he is always the person I think of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home