The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Tueday the 22nd, 14th day of Lent

Today was rough. It was a long day. There was a big problem that no one seemed to be able to figure out. I was supposed to leave it, but I was told to stay by someone that had no authority to tell me to stay. But I stayed and I figured out the problem and corrected it. It was something kind of dumb, and everyone told me they didn't think it could be done. But I did it. And on the way home, after a long and tiring day, I called my dad because he is one of the few people in the world that understand what it's like to have a real problem and beat it. It's hard to explain. But it is a satisfying feeling, going home after accomplishing something during the day. A lot of people don't know what that feels like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home