The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Saturday the 5th, 25th day of Lent

I took the top down of the Jeep today. I just drove around for a while, listening to some tunes. It was one of the proverbial "stop and smell the roses" days. I had a good time. There is something about traveling through the wind that just makes you feel better about things. It clears your head and allows you to think. It makes me feel more alive. I know that all I did was basically burn precious fossil fuels, which at this time are 2 bucks a gallon here. But MPG's didn't mean anything to me as the unfiltered sun, the still crisp wind and the smells of spring were felt for the first time this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home