The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sunday the 20th, 40th and last day of Lent

I think my quest for becoming humbled led to tonight. I was sick and grumpy. Then I was humbled. I had to eat a lot of my pride tonight, and as many know, pride doesn't go down too well at all. I was humbled, and sometimes being humbled sucks, but it is what has to be done. If I passed the test, I don't know. I was pretty grumpy. But I knew I that I had to swallow my pride and realize that some things in this life are not meant to be.

I now know what I am meant to be and what I am not meant to be.

And things seems easier and much clearer now.I have been blessed these last few days and weeks to have been blessed with humility, and I thank God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home