The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tuesday the 15th, 35th day of Lent

Sometimes I feel like my life is one big roller coaster ride. It feels as though I am on a roller coaster full of people. But one by one they start to get off and I am stuck on this roller coaster. I struggle to get the safety harness off, but it won't budge. I try and try, but the roller coaster just starts again. I see the people down on the ground, laughing and eating cotton candy. I am going faster and faster on the roller coaster and getting thrown every which way. I want to puke but I can't even do that. I just feel that sickness in the pit of my stomach. It's awful. Here comes another loop, here comes another dip. And there is nothing I can do about it. I just scream and scream, in joy and in terror. And everytime the roller coaster stops, more people get off. No one else gets on. Until I am alone and flying and screaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home