The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tuesday the 8th, 28th day of Lent

I recently watched I Heart Huckabees. It was a funny premise, a man trying to find out what a coincidence really means. He keeps on bumping into this tall African around his town. I have been running into the same person myself. It is a woman who works out everynight at about the same time as I do. We always seem to be using the same elliptical machines that are right next to each other. We never even say anything to each other. I just smile and she smiles. There are a lot of other people that seem to frequent the same health club at the same time, but not every night like this. Maybe I should hire an existential detective. Maybe everything is related, maybe nothing is related. I don't know if mamma or Lt. Dan were right about destiny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home