The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Wednesaday the 16th, 36th day of Lent

My father called me yesterday while it was cold and rainy. He told me that he had just gotten a call from the Bahamas. It seems he is going down there again for work. I laughed. I told him that I was happy for him, and that I thought he was a sorry bastard for calling me on a rainy and cold day in the middle of march to rub it in my face. He just laughed. Then I asked him if he needed any help.

You know, I really am happy for him. Sure I would love to be on a beach in the Bahamas between work, but if it had to be anyone else it would be my dad. He deserves it. He has worked his butt off for thirty years, more than 20 of which was by himself as a small business owner. So good for him. But I still wish he needed my help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home