The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

An Unfortunate Omission

A few days ago I posted about bad 90's music and somehow forgot to mention some of the worst pop music from the 90's.

I apologize to everyone for forgetting about Mariah Carey. The scope of bad 90's music can't be judged properly without the lady that loved to wear next to nothing and hit those notes that simulate a dog whistle.

Again, my utmost apologies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nelson said...

That's really funny!

I hate her music, but I appreciate the skimpy clothing. Got it? Flaunt it.

That's why I stay covered up most of the time.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home