The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Life is What Happens When Your Busy Making Other Plans

I was inspired recently to write a list of all the things I want to do in my life while reading an article in a magazine. So I started to think. I wrote a lot of things down, scratched a lot of things off, and recounted all the things I have done.

So here it is...(In no particular order)

1. Witness a miracle.

2. Go on a month long motorcycle vacation with my dad. During the journey, I interview him about his life. At the end of the trip, I write a book about the journey and his life.

3. See my name in the ending credits of a movie.

4. Live in a European country for a few months.

5. Write a novel. Go on a book tour. Go to Square Books, sign a publicity photo, and make sure to mention the fact that they wouldn't hire me to sell books for them.

6. Be able to and donate a year's salary to charity.

7. Build a house by myself.

8. Run for office with a platform to only serve for one term so I can do as much possible in the short time I can serve.

9. Take a hot lap at the Indianapolis Speedway.

10. Write a poem underneath the Aurora Borealis.

11. Teach a class.

12. Marry a beautiful woman who understands me and tell her that I love her everyday for the rest of my life.

13. Pass the lifeguard test.

14. Own a racehorse.

15. Have season tickets to the Red Sox and catch a foul ball.

16. Adopt a child.

17. Invite a homeless person into my house as long as they need to get back on their feet.

18. Own a restaurant.

19. Run a marathon.

20. Enter a boxing match and not get my brains totally beat in.

21. Dunk a basketball.

22. Help fight a forrest fire.

23. Make someone laugh everyday for the rest of my life.

24. Own a farm.

25. Make my own batch of bourbon.

26. Go to the Super Bowl with my best friend John.

27. Go see a Dave Matthews concert once a year, for as long as they are playing.

28. Catch a 10 lbs. fish, give it a big kiss, and then throw it back in the water.

29. Memorize the Bible.

30. Always let my loved ones know how much I care for them.

31. Get up and do a standup comedy routine.

32. Translate a book.

33. Learn to play the banjo.

34. Visit the highest point in every single state.

35. Invent something and get a patent on it.

36. Go to the induction ceremony for the Baseball, Football, and Rock and Roll Halls of Fame.

37. See U2 in concert in Ireland.

38. Buy an Armani suit.

39. Live on a beach.

40. Perform as a clown in a circus.

41. Be a living example of God's love.

42. Die trying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nelson said...

Wow, what an INCREDIBLE list!

And I'll help you out with Numbers 27 and 37. Heck, I'd even be up for seeing U2 in the States.

We should hit up a DMB tour! He just released "Stand Up", so he'll be going on tour before the year's over.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home