The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Friday, May 06, 2005

The Really Hot Girls and Me (or Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful!)

A few days ago, I was waitng in line at Wal-Mart in one of those Self-Checkout line. I had a package of 2 T-shirts and a couple of bananas, and I figured that it would be just as quick to run through one of the four quick lines. Well, one line was closed and another was open, but it only took cash, no cards. I didn't have any cash on me, so I was down to two lines. There were about six girls standing in front of me and all of them were smoking hot. So in this line there were six smoking hot girls and me, who the words "smoking hot" will never be used to describe unless I happen to be in the middle of a grease fire.

Then the heavens opened up.

The check-out girl near the door point to me and said, "Sir, I can check you out right here."

I looked around, still just me and six smoking hot girls.

I walked up to the counter and just smiled. Behind me, nothing but six really smoking hot girls getting upset because I got to cut in front of them. In a world where the really, really smoking hot people always get to cut in line, or get out of a ticket, and in general just get all the breaks, a little bit of justice was found...The bald guy got to pay for his bananas and t-shirts before the really, really, exeteremly hot and gorgeous girls had to wait and pay for their Diet Cokes and make-up.

As I walked out of Wal-Mart, I could almost envision myself at the end of Revenge of The Nerds and "We are the Champions" playing in the background.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

What the heck is that!!! I usually enjoy your awesome stories...I've been braggin on how you should write a book or books to everyone and then you write about the smokin hot girls and bananas...it did make me laugh..:-)

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home