The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Eat, Drink and Be Merry

Please excuse the regularly scheduled installment of my trip to Oaxaca for me to call some people out....
Stuart Sullivan, Andrew Steger, and John Nelson and anybody that else wants to go, because I don't want to leave anyone out------September 7, 2005-------Kansas City-------Dave Matthews Band------We are going------If you say no, I will stab you in the face------Find a babysitter if you need to now------We are going-----We need to get this stuff done soon------We are going------Skip work if you have to-------Last night of the concert series for DMB so it is gonna be nice--------Email me because we need to get tickets soon-------I mean really, do you really have anything better to do two days after labor day???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home