The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Gravity

for a second
i'm flying high
then i'm falling
in this blue sky

but i feel a tug
i know it's you
grabbing at this heart

you pull me close like gravity

i want to smile
and stay close to
but i can't run
and chase after you

you must know by now
you must see this too
but

you pull me so close, like gravity
will i always feel your gravity
you pull me so close, like gravity
how can i fight this gravity
you pull me so close, like gravity

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Lovely!

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home