The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, June 27, 2005

Riley Ember Caperton

In case you might have missed it, Drew and Kristy Caperton had their little girl on Sunday. Little Riley weighed in at 9 lbs. 2 oz. Which means she really isn't that little in terms of a baby. But if you ask me, the route a baby takes during birth qualifies any baby as a big baby.

So congrats to the Caperton's. I hope to see them sometime soon. Though I am a bit disappointed that "Lafette" wasn't given it's fair share of consideration as the name, but oh well, I'll get over it.

Drew has assured me that pictures will be up on his blog soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Drew Caperton said...

Man, much love for getting the news out. I heard the Grove announced it and everything. You are simply the best.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home