The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, July 18, 2005

and this is the Fresh Prince's new defintion of summer madness

I know Drew thinks I overthink my blog sometimes, and it would not be the first time that anyone, especially Drew, would say that I overthink something.

But if I don't have a theme, I don't write as much. I get sidetracked. I don't keep at it.

So I have been thinking about summertime. It is funny how the humid air takes so much out of you. It slows your thinking down to almost a halt. Where all you can think of is the sweat pouring off you and the memories of the past. These are days when the conversations are about the rain we need and everyone needs a vacation.

So I have been thinking about past summer memories, and wanting to document them before they are gone, forgotten in the next season's brisk autumn air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home