The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Born To Be Wild!

"You'll never take me in alive, copper!!!"

Yesterday, I made a nice little donation to the Madison County Sheriff's Department. They were really nice about it too. Since I was wearing my seatbelt, they gave me ten bucks back. Also, with my donation, they have promised not to issue any warrants for me, which I am thankful for.

3 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

sweet pic!

9:10 AM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

what a very creative way to say you got a ticket.... :P

that picture is really cute.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Drew Caperton said...

That picture would be so much better if that kid was giving the copper the finger... and I don't mean his pointer finger.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home