The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Catch My Disease

There is this song, Catch My Disease, that I have been hearing a lot lately. I woke up a few nights ago, and on the TV Ben Lee, the emo/pop singer from Down Under, was singing his catchy little song. Last night, I was walking through Target to get some saline solution, Ben Lee singing his happy little catchy tune. I am on hold with a client, guess what song comes on the phone.

I can't go anywhere without hearing this song.

It's a really catchy song, in that annoying, fun way. But when I listen to the lyrics a little bit, it is a disturbing song about transmitting a blood sucking and face eating ebola like virus.

So please
baby please
Open your heart
Catch my disease

If that is not enough, the most distubing part of the song is up next.

She drank beer with coca-cola
and that's the way I like it
and that's the way I like it

I mean, come on, beer with coca-cola. Both a great and refreshing, but together, mixed up with all ebola virus, Ben Lee is gonna have quite the tummy ache.

So what does this all mean?

I am not sure, but never trust an Australian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home