The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Lil' Reed Christopher

We welcomed a new edition into the family this past weekend. The new edition was supposed to be a little girl, but surprise, surprise, the new edition came out with a few extra parts.

So Reed Christopher is three days old now, and he has got his whole life ahead of him. He is so small and fragile.

I talked with him on the phone this weekend. I said hello. He cried. Sounds like a good start to me.

Technically, Reed is my cousin. But my Aunt Jodi has always been more of an older sister to me than an aunt. She is only 9 years older than me. Now I am almost 28 years older than Reed, so I figure that our relationship will be more like and uncle and a nephew.

I can't wait to teach him a few bad habits. Oh will he laugh when I teach him how to light a fart on fire.

2 Comments:

Blogger Drew Caperton said...

Man, he's handsome. Usually babies aren't that good-looking right out of the womb (or even three days later), but that kid is a looker!

Sorry I didn't call you, I'll call today.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Lafe said...

What can I say, but I guess it runs in the family. One day I will teach little Reed about how being so good looking is so much more a curse than it is a blessing. I will also have to teach him how to use his charm, wit, and intelligence for good, rather than evil.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home