The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Buy The Ticket, Take The Ride

Hunter S. Thompson committed suicide earlier this year, but yesterday, he finally was laid to rest in a quite unusual way. His ashes were shot off in fireworks by Johnny Depp and others in
Aspen
. Thompson,one of my favorite writers and fellow Kenuckian, had a well-known affinity for guns and blowing stuff up.

I guess this is how he wanted to go, probably wouldn't have been my choice, but hey, to each their own.

As an Australian paper's headline said, "Crackers To The End, Goodbye, Gonzo!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home