The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Holy Snikes


I miss Chris Farley.

He was definition of a contradiction. He was both awkward and charming. He was both funny and sad. He possessed a child-like innocence, but it was easy to see the demons inside him.

On Friday, Hollywood gave Chris Farley his due and gave him a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, and David Spade showed up to say a few words about their dear old friend and SNL alumni. Chris Rock said that every fat comedian owes Farley 80 bucks.

2 Comments:

Blogger salsicha said...

gostei seu blog e nota 1000

5:00 PM  
Blogger Lafe said...

I am so blessed to have some contacts when it comes to Brazil.

My friends, Adam and Flavia, says that the comment means, "I Like Your Blog. It Is A 1000."

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home