The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, August 22, 2005

The Most Perfect Sandwich

Tonight, I was feeling a bit hungry around 9:45. I realized that the only thing that I had for dinner was a cup of decaf coffee. So, what would I make. I noticed I had a hamburger patty and some Texas Toast. Oh, sure, I could have made myself a salad and it owuld have been much better for me. But no, I decided to make the best patty melt ever. No rye bread here. Just thick bread covered in butte, lots of cheese, and a 1/3 lb grilled burger. Broiled to perfection.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Thick bread covered in butte?

6:17 AM  
Blogger Spencer said...

yep, nothin better than a good healthy dose of butte...

8:56 AM  
Blogger shauna said...

i went the unhealthy route yesterday as well and had a wendy's burger . . . no butte on that one though!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home