The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Best A Man Can Get

Another vastly fascinating story about my life and shaving.



So Gillette has introduced a the new Fusion razor blade, or as I shall call it, THE CINCO. Five Blades! That's like 66% better than my three blade razor. I can't wait.

It is nice to know that when the cold war ended and the razor blade companies picked up the slack of an all pissing contest. Now every year, there will be a new razor with one more razor blade to give us men a closer shave.

A quick sidenote on shaving--Tonight, I tried shaving with soap instead of shaving cream. It was a regular facial bar and I lathered it up very thick. It was quite smooth.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

Pretty soon you'll be able to shave your entire face with one swoop.

...with the "SCHICK TEN BLADE VIBRATING ULTRA THIN MAGNETIC HAIR RAISING SHAVING CREAM INCLUDED COMES WITH A LIFE TIME WARRENTY RAZOR"

11:47 AM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

wow, I hope that comes in a ladies version...

4:57 PM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

shelli's invention, i mean...

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home