The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Perfect Sunday Morning

I love Sunday Mornings. I love sleeping in and not having to worry about getting to church on time, what to wear, and all the traffic. I would be very disappointed if my church started having Sunday morning services, because it would mix everything up for me.

This morning was perfect, here is the rundown.

Woke up without an alarm clock, that's a great feeling.

I had a nice cold glass of water and read all my newspapers online, while watching CMT's Wide Open Country, alt. country/whatever music videos.

I set up all my fantasy football league teams while talking on the phone with my two best friends, John and Adam.

Then I went to the gym and ran a few miles on the treadmill. I kinda tweaked my right calf, though. Figures, the one day I remember to stretch, I pull something.

Come back home, turn on some football, stretch out and close my eyes for a second.

Next thing I know, it is two in the afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home