The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Birthday Party

Hey everyone, if I haven't seen you this weekend, then you might not know about the birthday party (even though my birthday is tomorrow) I am having at Benson's Bar B Q in Dickson Street from 8ish until probably the end of the football game. So if you are in Northwest Arkansas and an avid reader of this blog, come on down. It is gonna be fun.

Oh yeah, and for a birthday treat, I will retell the greatest story my father has ever told me. The story of the day I was born. It's good stuff. It starts out like this...

"The day you were born I had the worst hangover of my life..."

It gets even better from there...

5 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

Lafe, you do realize that you just sent out a birthday party invite to a GAZILLION people..right?

Holy CRAP that would rock!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Dallas said...

Happy honkin' birthday.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Lafe said...

Yeah, but only like half a gazillion, maybe eleventy billion or so would show up...

5:27 PM  
Blogger Drew Caperton said...

Happy Birthday Lafe, you and Dallas have birthdays one year apart.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Its Tuesday!!! Happy Birthday!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home