The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Friday, October 07, 2005

I Dream This Song



I wake up and I am humming this song...I go to sleep and this song is the soundtrack of my dreams...When my life feels too quiet, I whistle this song...When my head is ringing and I need to concentrate, I still hear this song...

4 Comments:

Blogger EY said...

i can see this song in my head too...right now however the songs from David Gray's new CD are occupying my memory.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Drew Caperton said...

I can't view the picture, so I don't even know what song you're talking about... enlightenment, pour favor?

8:22 AM  
Blogger Lafe said...

It is Snow Patrol's "Run"

5:26 PM  
Blogger EY said...

i woke up with this song in my head this morning...very weird

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home