The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My Trip Home

I finally got to see my little nephew, Reed, this weekend. And I can humbly say that he is the smartest, coolest, and most beautiful little boy in the entire world. I had a lot of fun hanging out with him and having him drool on my shoulder.

I will post more on my trip home and the big class reunion later...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nelson said...

Wow! Just take a good look at that picture...that's the same head on 2 different bodies! Freaky!

Can't wait to hear about your reunion!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

I don't know that I've ever seen you without a hat on.

He's a total cutie pie...your nephew.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home