The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

We're Stealing It Back!!!

Bono is up for the Nobel Peace Prize, which is pretty amazing. I think it is an amazing tribute to his constant efforts to try and not let "our generation be the know for the internet and for letting an entire continent go up in flames because we didn't want to do anything."

Even if he doesn't get the award, the guy is still the coolest guy in the world, a title that he gained the day Johnny Cash died.

You thought you’d found a friend
To take you out of this place
Someone you could lend a hand
In return for grace

It’s a beautiful day
Sky falls you feel like
It’s a beautiful day
Don’t let it get away

Bono--Beautiful Day

2 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

seriously!

bono is one of my heroes.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

How freakin' cool would that be if he won!!!! I'll give him a big "high five" for the nomination when I see him on stage in 3 weeks. Lafe, do you want me to tell him you said hi?

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home