The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Rumors Of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated

Sorry, I haven't written anything in a while. Work has been very hectic and I have been battling, and losing I might add, to my sinus and allergies. Last night, after work, even though I was supposed to go to a meeting about Oaxaca, I rented my favorite movie, The Rainmaker, got some chicken double noodle soup, and took enough Benedryl to put down a small rhino.

Which speaking of putting down rhinos...

I hate getting shots. But, how cool would it be if the only way doctors could give us medicine is by shooting us with dart guns like the tranqulize rhinos. Patients just run like wild animals and doctors in white coats with dart guns trying to hit us. That would be funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home