The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Feeling Bummer, Feeling Better


I have been pretty bummed for the past week or so, and I am not really sure why. I thionk I just feel overwhelmed right now. I feel like Lucy when she was working in the choclate factory. I just feel like I can't catch up.

But this afternoon, I opened up an email that my dad sent me last week.

Seeing this picture of little Reed just made me feel better about things. Thanks Reed, maybe you won't understand how you helped me. Maybe you will for in 28 years or so, but you made my day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home