The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Rocked Our Faces Off

There was a new band in town last night at George's. The band's name was Tin Roofy Rusty and they totally rocked our faces off. Amazing guitar work by the lead singer/songwriter/pyrotechnics genius/good bartender. And he ain't that bad on the ol' eyes either...

2 Comments:

Blogger RockStar Jones said...

I think I know that guy. Sort of a cross between Elvis, Johnny Cash, The lead singer from The Flaming Lips, and one of the beatles. Ringo I think. He rocked my face off so hard I couldnt see straight for like 5 minutes.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

That is SO hot!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home