The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Laptop Caught On Fire


If Tuesday wasn't crappy enough, I went to post my next post on my Oaxaca trip and right before I hit the post button my screen went blank. Oh no, I thought. It happens every now and then. My laptop is old and the screen goes on the fritz sometimes. So I touch the screen and I think to myself, wow my laptop sure is hot. Then I saw the smoke. Then I smelt the burning plastic. Then I unplugged the laptop. But the smoke just kept rolling out of it. So, my laptop is pretty much toasted. I might try and see if I can hook up an external monitor so I might be able to save some of my writings, but it might all be lost. I am supposed to be getting a new laptop in the next day or so, hopefully this one will not spontaneously combust...

3 Comments:

Blogger Drew Caperton said...

OK, that really sucks. But you have to admit, that's one of the strangest stories I've ever heard.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Holy Crap!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

is this a joke? i just can't believe it.

thanks for the sweet firework magic.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home