The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

All Is Right In My World Again


I got my new (relative term) laptop today. Oh my. It even has Word and Excel, which my old more smoky laptop didn't. It is still outdated by probably 6, maybe 7 years. But I fired that badboy up this morning and put my Elvis and Nixon wallpaper up on the screen and everything seemed a bit better.

(Just for the record, this is the most requested document of the U.S. Government.)

1 Comments:

Blogger terra dawn said...

Hey, I'm glad you got another laptop. I can't believe yours caught on fire. The craziest things happen to you.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home