The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Bluegrass Blues

After reading this story, I am not sure what is worse. Having a mayor not mow his grass or the fact that there is a town in my homestate named Blackey...

Kentucky mayor refuses to mow his lawn
Wed Aug 9, 4:14 PM ET
BLACKEY, Ky. - Mayor Mike Dixon posted a sign on the fence around his overgrown lawn. "There are more important things in life than tall grass," it reads. Dixon hasn't mowed his lawn since last year, and has declined offers from neighbors to cut the grass.

I wonder if this guy goes to Fancy Farm? (Most people that read that last comment will not understand that, but I am sure it made my mom laugh...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home