The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Brigham Young Would Be So Proud

20060816__ut_rivertonfinger_0816~1
Utah residents heard that Jim and Lafe Benson will soon be traveling through their fine state, so they decided to welcome them in high style...

Evidently a man in Utah has become despondent with his neighbor's constant complaints about his house, so he decided to let them enjoy some artwork of a "cactus."

I can think of two people I know that have had problems with neighbor before, my dad and my buddy Matt, and I can see both of them doing something like this. I actually encouraged Matt to do something like this. Also, for the record, my dad didn't have a problem with his neighbor, he had a problem with "That Son Of A Bitch That Lives Next Door To Us!"

(P.S. Dad, if we don't stop to see this house, I will be disappointed...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

son,

it was actually asshole that lived next door,he rolled snake eyes a couple of weeks ago.
got wiring checked out yesterday,spedo doesn't work but that is ok because i will get timed by someone else.
dad

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home