The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Congrats To My Cuz



Congrats to my cousin, Wes and Lindsay's new baby boy. No name as of yet, though I have heard a few rumors.

Everyone has that one relative that can just flash a grin and just get away with almost anything. That's Wes. He was a good cousin to get in trouble with. One of my earliest memories in life is Wes pushing me into a swimming pool even though I told him I couldn't swim. Aunt Linda dove into the pool and saved me. I don't remember how old we were, but I remember it pretty clearly.

Anyway, Wes, you are a lucky man indeed. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home