The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!!!




Mom, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Thanks for always being there with love and understanding. Thanks for handing down your sense of humor to me. Thanks for stopping at all those historical markers on family trips and teaching us a little bit of history. Thanks for being the best mom I could ever have. Everyone always tells me they have the coolest mom, but I always know they are wrong. You are the coolest mom. Have a great _9th birthday...You can fill in the blank if you want...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home