The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, August 14, 2006

Utah Bound


untitled
Originally uploaded by lafe.benson.
Some of you may know, some of you may not know. But I will be driving this trailer to Utah in two weeks. My dad has worked really hard on this old trailer. He bought it from an old revival preacher who used to haul around chairs and tents in it. My dad has owned it for a while...Maybe 15 years. I don't honestly remember him not owning it. But it used to look pretty rough and was a horrible blue color. We would haul trash in it. But the trash hauling days are over. Now, it will house my dad's custom motorcycle (Dad, send me a picture of it and I will post it as well...) as I drive it out to Utah, where my dad plans on running the piss out of his bike out on the Bonneville Salt Flats...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home