The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The 1st Annual Lafe Benson Caption Contest Extravaganza!!!

halloweenWlafe005

Post a caption in the comment section of this page. Come on now people, be creative. Who knows, there might even be a prize from the Franklin Mint involved. probably not, but you never can tell...

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit! Even these pansy ass dogs have more hair than I do!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

My head is the same roundness as these plates. Maybe I should tattoo a dog on my face and pose as one of these plates for a second job.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Drew Caperton said...

Am I drunk or do these ladies in the picture-plates look niiiice?!

3:39 PM  
Blogger RockinMominAr said...

Hmmm - dogs. I wonder if they taste like chicken.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

These stupid dog-plates keep barking at the caterpillar eyebrows over my eyes!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.....

10:21 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

I hate dogs. Where are the bunny plates?

9:31 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Lafe Benson: DOG PIMP!

12:05 PM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

I wonder if I should tell them these plates are part of my personal collection.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home