The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Friday, October 20, 2006

And Don't Forget To Give Me Back My Black T-Shirt



Novemember 4 at Cain's Ballroom...

Got my tickets last night. I think it has something to do with me playing piano as a child, but there is something fun about watching a nerdy dude whale on a piano and then try to destroy it with his foot. Ben also writes amazing songs. His songs seem so effortless and conversational. He is a brilliant musician. And this will be the third time I have seen him, good stuff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home