The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, October 02, 2006

The Pasgetti Monster

Reed2

I spent a lot of quality time with little Reed when I was back home. The first morning I was home, I ran over to wake him up. He was sleeping in that funny little position that little kids always seem to sleep in. His butt was sticking straight in the air. He wasn’t quite sure who this dude was waking him up. He was pretty hesitant at first. After I scared him once, he began to warm up to me. When Jodi was warming up her car and getting ready for the day, Reed and I were jamming to Death Cab For Cutie with my headphones as I was feeding him his bottle.

When I got back from Utah, he was at the house for pretty much the entire weekend. On Saturday night, Mom issued an ultimatum: Reed was going to spend the night and my dad and I better be there to play with him. So, after a bit of a nap, I woke up to find my dad and Reed sitting in the living room watching Scarface, the wholesome family movie that it is. I went over and laid down next to Reed and said “HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!”

At dinnertime, I learned that I had to put Reed’s spaghetti in the freezer to cool it off a bit. After laying down a tarp beneath his high chair, he began to suck his spaghetti with the power of an Oreck vacuum cleaner. The sound that he made would have been considered offensive if it weren’t so cute.

Reed3

3 Comments:

Blogger Nelson said...

Scarface??? That explains a lot about a lot of things...

5:35 PM  
Blogger jlo said...

Finally, a new post....Your readership has missed you, haven't we Nelson?

8:17 PM  
Blogger Nelson said...

Very much so!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home