The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Giving

Last Monday, after a long day at work, I stopped at Starbucks to drink a nice warm drink and read a bit of the NY Times. I was beginning to roll my eyes when I saw the special Christmas cups, but I saw that the Times had a special section on giving. I began to read some of the articles. I finished my hot chocolate, but kept reading for a 30 minutes. After I finished, I walked back up to the counter and promptly bought out the rest of the copies that they had.

I have been reading the section for the better part of a week, and I am still amazed at the depth of the writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home