The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Littered

Today, I was driving down 412 and the guy in a big ol' pick-up in front of me threw a coke can out of the window. I was so mad. Now, I am not a big tree hugger, though some would say otherwise. I watched An Inconvenient Truth. I am technically a member of the Green Party. But I want to run my truck up and spin him like a NASCAR. Then grab this redneck by the collar and say, "Listen up here Zeke, I ever catch you littering again I will stick a Coke can somewhere that will necessitate a lot of lube!"

The more I looked around the road, the more litter I noticed. It only incensed me more. It can't just be guys named Sketer driving pick-ups with lift kits littering. There are a lot of people littering. Seriously, how hard is it to find a trash can?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preach ON!! I HATE seeing people throw trash on the ground!

Seriously...HOW THEY ARE THEY????

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I realize I missed my main word in my last rant...

Let's try that again...

Seriously, HOW LAZY ARE THEY???

: )

9:38 PM  
Blogger jlo said...

Next time, call 866-811-1222. You must report:
-date it occured
-description of vehicle including license number
-description of item/trash
-side of vehicle it came out of.

A nice letter will be sent to them describing that they broke the law and giving them a list of the litter laws in Arkansas.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home