The Unauthorized Biography of Rosco P. Coltrane

When it's my moment in the sun, I won't forget that I am blessed, but every hero walks alone, thinking of more things to confess

My Photo
Name:
Location: Owensboro, Kentucky, United States

One Word: UNSTOPPABLE AWESOMENESS!!!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Q'n It Up

I rarely post specifically for one person, but I knew that Dr. Lofton would get a kick out of these photos. This should let most people know why I love to cook meat outside. We, Bensons, sure do love our bar-b-que...You know, the International Bar-B-Que Festival is in my hometown of Owensboro, but I would rather eat my Dad's bar-b-que that any of the stuff that they serve down there at the festival...


bbq2

A full pit

bbq3

Uncle Jerry

bbq1

Dad

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

son,
some if this bar-b-q will be here for your enjoyment when you come in at christmas.

dad

6:06 AM  
Blogger RockinMominAr said...

OH MY GOSH! I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH MEAT ON A GRILL IN ALL MY LIFE! HOLY COW! LITERALLY!!!
Cool grill pit by the way. That rocks!

12:13 PM  
Blogger jlo said...

Mr. Benson, I am impressed. You inspire me. I wish I could have been there to enjoy some of that. How many people were you cooking for?

Lafe, I have been smoking beef briskets as of late and you are going to have to come over and have some. I am wanting to build a smoker/fire pit at my home in DQ.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home